Why an inverter?
An inverter is used to convert DC voltage to AC voltage, or AC voltage to AC voltage with a different frequency. An inverter is indispensable in a solar panel setup, because thanks to the inverter, the DC voltage supplied by the solar panels is converted to AC voltage, which is used in homes and is required for most electrical appliances.
This full bridge plus toroidal inverter topology has proven its reliability for many years. The inverter is short-circuit proof and protected against overheating, whatever the cause.
In addition, the inverter has a high start-up power, which is required to start loads. It also has an eco mode. In eco mode, the inverter switches to standby when the load falls below a preset value. As soon as it is in standby, the inverter is switched on for a short time, if the value then exceeds the preset value, the inverter remains switched on.
There is also the option of connecting a remote on / off switch to a two-pole plug or between the positive pole of the battery and the left contact of the two-pole plug. This makes it possible to switch the inverter on and off remotely.
VE.Direct communication port
port The VE.Direct port can be connected to:
– a computer (VE.Direct-to-USB interface cable required)
– Apple and Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks and other devices (‘VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle required)
Switch and reset levels for low battery alarm – Switch off and restart levels for low battery alarm
– Dynamic cut-off: depending on the load cut-off level
– Output voltage 210 – 245V
– Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
– ECO mode on / off and ECO mode detection level
– Input and output voltage and current alarms