The Victron BlueSolar panels have the following characteristics:
- Low voltage temperature coefficient that improves the performance of the panels at high temperatures.
- An exceptionally low light output is required and the panels have a high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
- 25 year limited warranty on power delivery and performance and 5 year limited warranty on materials and workmanship
- The closed, waterproof and multifunctional connection box creates a high level of safety
- The high quality bypass diodes minimize the power loss caused by shadow
- The advanced EVA housing with a 3-layer back wall meets the strictest safety requirements for use at high voltage.
- The sturdy anodized aluminum frame allows modules to be easily mounted on a roof with a variety of standard mounting systems.
- The hardened glass of a very high quality ensures an improved impact resistance and rigidity of the panels
|Open clamp voltage (Voc)||23.7|
|Type of cell||Monocrystal|